2012年6月16日星期六

My secondary school- SMK Kangkar Pulai

It isn't a very good and high level secondary school. But i had a lot of memory when studying.
why said so? It is because the facility,the environment and else are not very very good.
By the way,this is the negative thing. We should not only think for the negative perspective, positive also.
I had learnt a lot of things such as knowledge,skills and etc from this school. I also knew a lot of friends.
The most important thing was i found my dream in this school. My dream is be a photographer. The reason why is because i found that memory is important for everyone. Every things was happened,it become memory. And it represent what u did in the past. Also is a prove of a part of your history in your life. Photography is like a magic,it can help u keep the things u cannt hold it on hand. And also can allow the time back to the past. It mean we can use photo to yearn our pass.

没有评论:

发表评论