2012年8月27日星期一


I would like to use my family picture as the last blog in this assignment. I am the eldest son and have 2 sister and 1 younger brother. This photo is taken in chinese new year 2012. The reason why i use this photo as my last blog is because i cant study my degree if without my parents. Because my family's economic is not very good and my parents need bring up four of us. It very hard to let me study private school after form 5. My spm result not very good and BM get D, so i cant study form 6 at all. After i get SPM result, i was think a lot, is it i should i continue to study or to work. If study,it will use a lot of money. If work,i can help my family,but my parents will disappointed. So that time i really don know how to do. But my teacher suggest me to continue study and my parents hope so. In the end i decided to study foundation in UTAR.

After first semester in UTAR, i think that foundation is not very easy. Because only have 14 weeks study, after 14 weeks then exam. The period is very short for me. I am passed my first semester, but i am failed in second semester. Because of that, i need extend 1 more sem and study semester 4. The bad luck keep beside me. When i study semester 4,i only take two subject. The thing i cant believe are i failed both. The reason why fail i also don know until now. After semester 5, finally i start my degree life. My parents are very happy, because i can study degree. This is what they hope. Degree life is very difficult, because has a lot of assignments.

My parents are my spiritual pillar. I cant continue study if without them. They are my motivation, because they work hard so long and tired. I need to study well and get a good job to repay them.

没有评论:

发表评论